We render complex service in the scope of public orders law for public finance sector units, entities granting so-called sector orders, as well as entities obliged to apply the Public Orders Law statute according to other legal regulations, agreements granting financial aid etc.
We offer formal and legal aid during the proceeding for granting a public order, consisting particularly in:
- proceeding preparation (analysis of the order's subject description, analysis of the procedure choice)
- drawing up or analysis of the necessary documentation (elaboration or analysis of specification of the order's essential requirements decisions, including the content of the contract draft with appendixes, as well as the content of the announcement)
- participation in the proceeding as an expert
- formal and legal evaluation of offers made by Ordering Party
- formal and legal evaluation of filled protests
- drawing up or analysis of decisions on protests
- representation of the Ordering Party before the National Appeal Chamber (currently the Arbiter Group) and District Court competent for the place of residence of the Ordering Party
- formal and legal service in the scope of leading to signing a contract
- preparation and taking legal proceeding for granting a public order as a representative of the Ordering Party
- consulting, giving legal advice and drawing up opinions in cases related to granting a public order
- conducting trainings for persons preparing and taking legal proceeding for granting a public order
Please CONTACT us in order to see the whole range of our services.